1) Sculpt the hedges into anatomically suggestive shapes.
2) Follow a few paces behind him, spraying everything he touches with a can of Disinfectant, claiming that you know where his hands have been.
3) Challenge Finny to mow the lawn with scissors.
4) While he's taking a shower, burst into his bathroom with a camera and proceed to say in a weird accent "Work it! The camera loves you!" Take pictures and show them to Grell and Mayrin.
5) Tell Sebastian that Grell and Mayrin are fighting over the Sebby porn.
6) Teach everyone in the house Morse Code and have conversations with the others loudly in front of him.
7) Do your best to sneak up behind him and when he gets startled and asks where you came from, begin to explain "Well ya see Sebby, when a Mommy and a Daddy, love each other VEEERRRRYY much! OR When a daddy and a daddy adopt (or a mommy and a mommy)..." Continue until he gets disturbed/feels awkward and tells you to stop.
8) Introduce him to the world of Sebby/Grell yaoi fandom.
9) Read the young master yaoi Sebby/Ciel fanfics for bed time stories.
10) Shave a cat and hand it to him, claiming it's a Christmas present. Works best if it is several months away from December.
11) At dinner, convince Ciel to demand an extra seat, plate of food, and drink for his imaginary friend.
12) Buy him a Chihuahua and train it to bark when ever he says the word "The".
13) Tell Mayrin that Sebastian wants a strip tease.
14) Tell him that Grell wants to be his valentine.
15) Give Grell a Sebastian sex doll!
16) Dress up like Grell and glomp him.
17) Call him "Bassy" or "Sebby".
18) Steal and hide all the forks and knives so that he is forced to use the spoons in combat.
19) Replace all the silverware he uses to fight with plastic utensils.
20) Put a dog treat in his pocket and send a bunch of dogs after him.
21) Dress up as Ciel and "order" him to do the CaramellDansen.
22) Tell the servant's that it is Sebastian's birthday and ask bard to help you make the cake, telling him it's ok to put firecrackers in place of candles.
A Tribute to
s Note:Why did we
delay for more than
a week the
publishing of this
I never have as much
time to give back to
the DA community as
I used to (being an
adult and all that
decided to hold a
The prize will be a
12 month premium
membership for DA!!!
:party:To be in with
a chance of winning,
all you need to do
This week's Site
Update is a little
different from usual
in that we don't
have any publicly
However, it's for a
good reason. Our
team is currently at
of our Devious
Technology team are
Hello and welcome to
the 52nd edition of
Fan Art Fridays
:wave: I'll be
pieces of fan art,
by fandom each week.
This week will
feature art from the
Endorell-Taelos is very well known within the community for her selfless giving and gracious community spirit. Since joining DeviantART over seven years ago, Alicia has continued to make a positive impact on many deviants. Her helpful and thoughtful approach was one of her finest attributes when serving as a Community Volunteer, and this has continued throughout the many contests which Alicia provides on a regular basis. As we approach our Birthday celebrations, we can't... Read More